If you are one of the few who have successfully healed your skin, there is the scarring to contend with. These could remain on the skin for years. All is not lost however. You can successfully fade your scars using aloe vera gelly and French green Argiletz clay.
Aloe Vera Gelly is Known for Fading Scars
The method is simple:
1. Clean your skin with an aloe-based cleanser or Dead Sea Salt water.
2. Then apply aloe vera gelly to the scar and surrounding skin.
3. To flatten the scar if it is raised, make a clay paste using 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of water and 2 oz of clay. The idea is to mix the resulting paste til it is a creamy consistency. Add more clay and water if the scar is on a larger area of skin.
4. Apply the clay paste and leave on for half an hour or even better overnight. To keep the clay moist and not mess up your bedsheets, wrap the scarred area with cling film (saran wrap).
5. Wear a T-shirt over the scarred area. Or long leggings if on the legs.
6. Rinse off in the morning.
N.B. If the scars are on your face, only leave the clay paste on for 10 minutes or remove before it completely dries.
After a week of doing this routine, you should see a great reduction to the appearance of the scar. However, if the scar is deep and ingrained, you will see a difference in a month.
The good thing about this is that Argiletz clay, though fast-acting, is totally natural and gentle. It is non-toxic and you can even drink the clay with water.
Make sure it is the green type though. Argiletz sell different colours of clay, from pink to brown. Only the Ultra-ventilated Green Argiletz clay is edible and used for detoxification purposes.